The large loss property damage attorneys at the Cambridge, Massachusetts law firm of Clark, Hunt, Ahern & Embry have a long history and proven track record of successful recoveries under the most difficult of circumstances. In fact, the property damage team has recovered millions of dollars for its clients in recent years.Lawyers With Experience
The civil litigation attorneys at Clark, Hunt, Ahern & Embry have substantial experience in a wide array of property damage matters, such as:
- Fires and explosions
- Construction defects
- Industrial equipment failures
- Fire spread cases
- Building, roof and crane collapses
- Catastrophe losses
- Product liability matters
- Alarm and security cases
- Industrial accidents
- Mold litigation
- Electrical, mechanical and sprinkler system failures
While the firm has been flexible in employing traditional hourly fee arrangements, most property damage clients favor and refer cases based upon a contingency fee arrangement. In such matters, there is no fee for our work on a file that does not produce a recovery. Therefore, to maximize their recovery potential, most clients involve us in a property damage loss from the very beginning. The Firm prides itself on its early investigation, evaluation, and prosecution of property damage claims, where our attorneys may assist with, among other things:
- Protecting the integrity of the loss site and relevant evidence
- Retaining proper and qualified experts
- Early identification and notification of potential defendants
- Coordinating and/or attending loss site inspections with the potential defendants
- Identifying, handling, and preserving necessary evidence
- Working with experts to ensure thorough analysis, proper evaluation of damages, and to exhaust and/or eliminate alternative theories
- Protecting client privileges, including the confidentiality of investigative work conducted in anticipation of litigation
Clark, Hunt, Ahern & Embry's zealous approach and effective solutions allows our clients to maximize recovery on their large loss property damage claim.
To schedule an appointment with our Boston property damage attorneys, call at 617-494-1920 or send us an e-mail.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.