The attorneys at the Cambridge law firm of Clark, Hunt, Ahern & Embry advocate for clients who suffered catastrophic injuries because of another party's negligence. We build strong, fact-based cases assisted by a nation-wide network of highly respected experts and specialists in a variety of fields.
We help clients pursue damages for their injuries, financial losses, medical expenses and other non-financial costs inherent for those who have suffered serious injuries. Our attorneys work with clients closely and spend the time needed to understand the full impact of the injury on their lives, both now and in the future.Examples of Cases
This aspect of our personal injury practice includes cases arising from:
- Disfigurement/Scarring: Fires, serious accidents, animal bites and other incidents can lead to disfigurement and scarring — both emotional and physical.
- Dismemberment/Amputation: Motor vehicle accidents, work-related accidents and defective products are common causes of dismemberment and amputation.
- Paralysis: Paraplegia and quadriplegia are the consequences of all types of accidents, including motor vehicle accidents, gunshot wounds, construction accidents, explosions and incidents of medical malpractice.
- Head and brain injuries: Head and brain injuries can be deceptive. People may walk away from accidents unaware that they have suffered a head or brain injury. That makes it especially important to seek medical attention, even when it appears that no injury occurred.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries can lead to paralysis or other conditions that can affect mobility, language, sensation and strength.
- Burns: Catastrophic burn injuries are unbelievably painful and leave the injured person highly vulnerable to infection, disfigurement and scarring.
Our trial lawyers know that injuries such as these are life-changing; we also understand that the damages are more than monetary. Our law firm seeks compensation for all damages and costs incurred.
Contact Clark, Hunt, Ahern & Embry to schedule a free initial consultation with a Boston personal injury lawyer. Call 617-494-1920. We take injury cases on a contingency basis, charging no fee until we recover damages on your behalf.